Thursday, April 8, 2010

One year later.


I don't know if spring is the reason, but I am suddenly filled with a burst of creative energies. I am gardening and writing and generally feeling as though I can do anything. Not a bad way to feel at all! I decided to take advantage of this burst and try the blogging world again. I set up a poetry blog too. Part of all this energy is due to my two amazing children growing up. It seems like this year, the year of the tiger, is the one where my children decide it is ok to do their own thing. My eldest is on a mission to ride as many miles as he can on his bike a day and my youngest is an arts and crafts fiend. They are "momming" me less and less and working out their differences themselves.
Am I totally sick if I admit there is a little sad mixed in with the joy of having my ME time back.
Maybe I will revisit that at another time.
So spring it is. Now off to the garden.

1 comment: